New hours of operation coming into effect on Oct 1st. We will be going to winter hours and closed on Wednesday’s effective Oct 7.
After Hours Access has been upgraded at the gate (new hardware), some of the cards will be affected.
We are open for Members and Day Cards. Check hours of operation for open days and hours.
- We are requiring Face Masks anywhere on the range. only while engaging targets can they be removed.
- Only one person allow in Range Office for signing in at a time, The range officer will sign you into the Day Book after you produce your Membership card to them
- Every range will have a safe marked area for shooting.
- Some ranges will not be available.
- All other ranges will have at most 4 people .
- After Hours Members will also have set of guidelines that we will be emailing out before June 1st.
All must adhere to the safe distant rule of 2 meters apart. The range warden can advise of any other rules we might have missed.
Because if there is a need for more shooting spaces then ranges will be limited to a 2 hr visit .
Expect delays as we welcome back our club members and try to work on a smooth reopening.
All brass must now be picked up after shooting.
- Watch for other cars and give way for vehicles traveling up the mountain. Also look out for road debris and pot holes.