We are now hiring range officers.
We are entering the busy season and need more staff. We are searching for safety-first oriented individuals to bolster our staff. You should be familiar with the range rules, rules for cease-fires, ACTS/PROVE.
You must have a PAL/RPAL.
You must speak English. All range commands at TMSA are in English.
- supervising shooters on the public range.
- supervising members throughout the entire range complex
- registering visitors and members
- taking electronic payments
- other duties as assigned by the Range Manager
Other useful skills:
- competency in another language
- tactfulness and ability to coach newcomers to the sport on how the club operates
- handiness; if we have a slow day, someone who can find a project and make a small improvement to the range is obviously beneficial.
Applicants, email resume to email@example.com